Help for High Net Worth Families
Significant wealth has an enormous impact on individuals and families, whether earned or inherited. Your well-being and that of your family depends on understanding the emotional impact of wealth. At times of transition – divorce, marriage, widowhood, retirement – integrating substantial assets into a “new normal” is particularly challenging.
I am a life coach/psychotherapist specializing in the emotional impact of wealth. I can help you and your family members find ways to make your financial resources part of a meaningful life. We can work to:
- Resolve family conflict around a variety of issues including the transfer of wealth to heirs
- Deal with separation, divorce, widowhood
- Navigate relationship challenges in a family business
- Find your purpose in a privileged life
- Adjust to sudden wealth
- Develop a consensus on family charitable goals
- Create a philanthropic legacy
Would you like a consultation or more information? I welcome your inquiries at 216-390-6832, or you can contact me online via email.
Cleveland, Ohio, Colorado and elsewhere.